Book A Free Consultation
BRITISH HAIR CLINIC UPDATE CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
In addition to our existing high standards of hygiene and patient safety, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we have taken additional precautionary steps in hygiene and safety to minimise risk of infection. The safety of our patients and staff is paramount, so we have implemented additional measures in line with UK government advice.
- – Restricting day to day services to essential services only.
- – Strict appointment only policy.
- – To minimise infection and face-face contact, all consultations shall be done through secure telephone calling or secure video-calling. Only if there is a need for patients to come to the clinic, they shall be offered the opportunity. Distancing and hygiene practices of the clinic must be adhered to.
- – All clinical staff shall be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times. All patients to wear masks at all times.
- – Use of hand sanitizers upon entering and leaving the clinic
- – Completion of health and travel questionnaire for all patients. Any persons with suspected symptoms shall be advised to self-isolate.
- – If patients must come to the clinic, we ask they come alone, their partner will have to wait outside the clinic.
- – We are following government guidelines and monitoring the situation on a daily basis and shall advise you accordingly.
For further information on the coronavirus, please visit the government guidelines www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.